Photobucket

Monday, June 29, 2009

family

This year I have had all my family, my three children, here at one time. No. 1 daughter and her husband came in from Arkansas with two of her children. No. one son came in from work. He lives with me. No. 2 daughter came in from Lexington, KY. We all went to my brother's for a cook out. It was great having them here. That was June 10.
On June 23 I celebrated my birthday with receiving several cards and e-mail best wishes. Also I received a beautiful bouquet of lavender and white flowers. Those flowers are still pretty. The card had the message I love you, Mama. By the process of elimination I found the one who sent them. They were from No 1 daughter. So than you all who sent cards, Sandi for the flowers and all the prayers that came my way on my special day.

No comments: