Photobucket

Thursday, December 22, 2011

42 years ago today

42 years ago this morning at 3 something, I became the mother of a beautiful baby girl. We named her Kathryn Anne and she has been a blessing in our family ever since. My prayer at her birth was for happiness in her life and health and good fortune. Little did I know when I prayed for health for her that we would spend the first 3 years of her life battling one thing after another with her health. However when we had her tonsils out at age three all that changed and she has been quite health since then.

Happiness shines in her face everyday as she loves her family, her job and every thing and everyone she comes in contact with. I have watched as she grew up into the fine Christian young lady she has become and thank God every day for the testimony her life shows every minute. So today on her birthday I wish her the best of life and that today will hold blessings from above and fun with her family and friends. God bless you Kathy and thanks for making our family coomplete. Love you bunches.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had her. . . don't know what my life would be like without my little "big" sister!