Photobucket

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Just trying to post daily

You know, ducks have it made here in Kentucky. It has rained. It is raining. It will rain. Rain is good Lord, but could we get a little sunshine in between the drops. My drive in front looks like a lake and we are having to park in the yard most of the time because of the water.

I know that this summer I will be looking forward to some rain when it is so hot. Let's just spread it out over the months instead of days at a time. My lilac bush is leafed out and has grown tio about 1 1/2 feet tall. I got this bush for Miother's day in '06. It was accidently cut down that summer. It has been my special project to see this bush grow again to the hieght it was when it was set out. It still has a way to go but I think it is going to make it now. I can't wait to smell the fragrance of lilacs out side my living room windows.

No comments: