Photobucket

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

musical car

Today we have a big juggling of schedules. I have to be at the hospital at 8, M has to be at the courthouse at 10 for jury duty and B, my son has 2 dr. appointment one @12 and 1@1. It was a mad house here for a little while until we got the whole deal figured out.

Can you believe a 19 year old was picked for jury duty? It blew our minds when he got the summons. He has been very diligent about calling in to see if he needs to go and his number was called for today. I will be glad when he and his dad can find a vehicle for M to drive.

Pray for him as he is waiting to see if he will have to serve. God bless you all and hope you all had a happy Easter as we remember the sacrifice Jesus made for us. He is risen, He is risen indeed

1 comment:

Sue Jolly said...

I can believe it because my grandson was called to jury duty this year and he also was very diligent in checking if his number was called. He was called and served on two or three cases. I guess they had to get the young ones to serve because a lot of the older people can no longer serve due to failing health.